- Ph.D. in ICS Group, Institute of Electronics, National Taiwan University.
- Master of Institute of Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University.
- Bachelor of Electronic Engineering, National Chiao Tung University.
- Founder and CEO of Joint Power eXponent, Ltd.
- Leading more than 20 communication and multimedia IC projects and mass production: USB2.0, Ethernet SoC, MCU-based SoC, ADC/DAC, etc.
- 22 years of IC design experience, member of the fixed network opening team of the General Administration of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications
Patents and Papers：
- Dozens of US Taiwan patents.
- Published more than 6 Conference papers and 4 Journal Papers John Doe, The Company Inc.